Sep 10, 2008

Chiththirayil Enna Varum - Sivappathikaram

Fabulous Tune and picturization. I love Mamta Mohandas and especially the green sari she is wearing at the beginning of the song. Enough drooling...

What I really like about this song is very disconnected sentences on the same old theme of lovers talking about the influence of one on the other.

"In April what do you get? A lot of sweat because of the heat"

"In your sleep what do you get? a lot of bad dreams" Presumably the "bad" here can be interpreted in ways it suits the reader.

"She passes by me just like steam - sort of touching, but not really"... "The sari is as good as the yarn that is used to make it. The son is as good as his mother is"... That is a good line.

"Your looks are pulling me upwards like the string on a pulley in a well; Sweet talks are pulling me down like the hunchback". Pretty good stuff here. Some of the other things like "Maavilakku" translations will get lost because they are so specific to Tamil. And I am totally lost in trying to understand the last two lines.... Enjoy.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi folks,

That a good blog of information. Anyone interested in a comedy clips and all kind of indian movie comedy clips, visit www.tajtube.com.

I visited this site recently. I found it really entertaining.

Unknown said...

Hi folks,

That a good blog of information. Anyone interested in a comedy clips and all kind of indian movie comedy clips, visit www.tajtube.com.

I visited this site recently. I found it really entertaining.

meenakshi said...

The song "Chiththirayil Enna Varum" from the film "Sivappathikaram" is a melody love song whereas my favourite hero is VISHAL.
---------------------------
Meenakshi
Blaze Infotech