Oct 4, 2008

Mottugale Mottugale - Roja Kootam

Srikanth and Bhoomika Chawla sing this song in the movie. Pretty nice melody.

In the first stanza, the man and the woman are each talking to the buds of flowers asking that they wait until the morning to flower. The sound of flowering will wake up the lover, so the request. They each say that if the sleep of their lover is disturbed by the sound of flowering, their heart won't take it. It is very imaginative...

I am not that clear about what is going on in the next stanza frankly. "If you give me a flower, I will wear it in my chest. I will collect all the dried flowers in my Bank Locker". So far so good. Then, "I found your garden and arrived at night and left the Rose and stole the thorn instead. You say Yes and I will flower in your shirt". I am really sorry, this is al above my understanding. I know there is something here, I just don't get it.

I won't bother with the second stanza, because I have the same problem...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi folks,

That a good blog of information. Anyone interested in a comedy clips and all kind of indian movie comedy clips, visit www.tajtube.com.

I visited this site recently. I found it really entertaining.