Jan 24, 2010

உன் தலை முடி - காதலில் விழுந்தேன்





Real nice and attention grabbing tune - set to music by Vijay Anthony and sung by Karthik, Nitish Gopalan and Maya. First off, it is ridiculous that most of these movie personalities have just a single name - Maya! Looking them up on the web becomes so ridiculously complicated. Secondly, in this song, the best performance is by Maya, and she begins the song, so why list her last???

"My love, I can't stand even a hair falling from your head. I will hold you in my eyelashes! My love, I refuse to accept even a second of our separation. I search for your face even in my dreams!"

"Is it that the clouds searching for you in the skies are crying? Is it the case that the Earth is rotating with me to help me unite with you?"

"Your kiss on my forehead touches my heart and is shattered. The time spent holding your hands and chatting is so sweet. The wind comes at me daily, passes by after scribbling your name all over me. I poured myself fully through your forehead (???)"

"I will wear those flowers that you glanced on my hair. I will keep the stone that your feet touched on my nose stud. I will keep you, who I touched, in the box that is my heart and give myself up!"

"I want to get lost because it is my desire that you will go searching for me daily! You are the doll with a mustache that I hug and sleep every day. I am the grazing ground who is lying here and please, graze me all over! As I sleep without a cradle everyday, come and kiss me on my breasts!"

"I am the love creeper that is climbing all over you! I am the paper that is holding what you write with your legs and I am the rotating top that is in your palm, My love!"

The lyrics are a little disconnected and that is what gives a charm to this song. It flows well together in Tamil and I doubt that it does so in English. It is indeed an attention grabbing scene, but also the video is attention grabbing with Nakul and Sunaina.

உன் தலை முடி உதிர்வதைக் கூட
தாங்க முடியாது அன்பே
கண் இமைகளில் உன்னை நான் தாங்குவேன்
உன் ஒரு நொடி பிரிவினைக் கூட
ஏற்க முடியாது கண்ணே
என் கனவிலும் உன் முகம் தேடுவேன்
உன்னை வானத்தில் தேடியே
மேகம் கண்ணீரை சிந்துதோ
உன்னை நான் கண்டு சேரவே
பூமி என்னோடு சுற்றுதோ

உச்சந் தலை மீது நீ கொடுக்கும் முத்தம்
உயிரின் மீது பட்டுத் தெறிக்கும்
கைகள் பற்றி கொண்டே பேசிக் கொள்ளும் நேரம் இனிக்கும்
எதிர் வரும் காற்று உன் பெயரை என் மேல்
தினமும் கிறுக்கி விட்டுப் போகும்
நெற்றிப் பொட்டுக்குள்ளே கொட்டி விட்டேன் என்னை முழுதும்

உன் கண்ணில் பட்ட பூவை கூந்தலுக்குள் வைப்பேன்
காலில் பட்ட கல்லை மூக்குத்தியில் வைப்பேன்
கையில் பட்ட என்னை உன் இதயப் பையில் வைத்து
என்னைக் கொடுப்பேன்

நீயும் என்னை தினம் தேட வேண்டும் என்று
தொலைந்து போக கொஞ்சம் ஆசை
நான் அணைத்துத் தூங்கும் மீசை வைத்த பொம்மை நீயே
மேய்ச்சல் நிலமாக விழுந்து கிடக்கின்றேன்
மேய்த்துக்கொள் என்னை முழுதும்
தொட்டில் இன்றி தூங்கும் என் மார்பில் முத்தம் தினமும்

உன்னைப் பற்றி ஏதும்(?) காதல் கொடி நானே
உன் கால் எழுத்தைத் தாங்கும் காகிதமும் நானே
உன் உள்ளங்கையில் சுற்றும் பம்பரமும் நானே
எந்தன் உயிரே


No comments: