Jan 16, 2011

துளி துளி துளி மழையாய் வந்தாளே - பையா (Thuli Thuli Thuli from Paiyaa)

Excellent song set to music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Haricharan and Tanvi have sung this very nicely. However, the real attraction to me is the simplicity of these lyrics. BTW, Tamanna Bhatia and Karthi are the two lead actors in the movie and for a while the news was all about their alleged love affair. However, Karthi came out and said No! What the heck was the guy thinking???

"Shae came as the little tiny drops of rain; in the heat of the body, she evaporated and vanished; One look and you want to keep looking and you want to ask her name; on seeing her flowery smile, I want to fly like the breeze with happiness"

"My feet are prompting me to Go, Go, Go with her; My heart is killing me saying tel, tell, tell her; she stole my heart so beautifully"

"She is an angel and one life ain't long enough to enjoy her beautiful face; I can smell her in the breeze, so I wonder whether the flowers consult with her before forming their own fragrance. When that single thread of hair dances on your forehead my heart feels like it was struck by lightning and your looks will lift me up. When I look at your cheeks I want to feel the kiss on them; and when I look at your feet, I want to be those anklets on your feet"

"I am yearning to go with you in the beautiful evening on the roads; As her shadows begin to fall on the ground, I want to run and hold them in my heart. Just when I looked at her, she bound me by her spell, cut me to pieces without any scars and did something to disturb my whole being! When I am talking to myself silently, she managed to eavesdrop and when I dreamt of her, she screamed"


துளி துளி துளி மழையாய் வந்தாளே ..
சுட சுட சுட மறைந்தே போனாளே
பார்த்தால் பார்க்க தோன்றும் பேரைக் கேற்க தோன்றும்
பூப்போல் சிரிக்கும்போது காற்றாய் பறந்திட தோன்றும்

செல் செல் அவளுடன் செல்
என்றே கால்கள் சொல்லுதடா
சொல் சொல் அவளிடம் சொல்
என்றே நெஞ்சம் கொல்லுதடா
அழகாய் மனதை பறித்து விட்டாளே

தேவதை அவள் ஒரு தேவதை
அழகிய பூமுகம் காணவே ஆயுள்தான் போதுமோ
காற்றிலே அவளது வாசனை
அவளிடம் யோசனை கேட்டுத்தான் பூக்களும் பூக்குமா
நெற்றி மேலே ஒற்றை முடி ஆடும்போது
நெஞ்சுக்குள்ளே மின்னல் பூக்கும் பார்வை ஆளை தூக்கும்
கன்னம் பார்த்தால் முத்தங்களை தீண்ட தோன்றும்
பாதம் ரெண்டும் பார்க்கும்போது கொலுசாய் மாறத் தோன்றும்

சாலையில் அழகிய மாலையில்
அவளுடன் போகவே ஏங்குமே தோள்களில் சாயுவேன்
பூமியில் விழுகிற வேளையில்
நிழலையும் ஓடிப்போய் ஏந்துவேன் நெஞ்சிலே தாங்குவேன்
காணும்போதே கண்ணால் என்னை கட்டிப் போட்டாள்
காயம் இன்றி வெட்டிப் போட்டாள் உயிரை ஏதோ செய்தாள்
மெளனமாக உள்ளுக்குளே பேசும்போதும்
அங்கே வந்து ஒட்டுக் கேட்டாள் கனவில் கூச்சல் போட்டாள்

And here they are, the beautiful pair of Karthi and Tamanna:

No comments: