May 17, 2008

Nilaavile Nilaavile - Aaha Ethanai Azhagu

What a contrast in lyrics between the previous song and this. The tune is what caught me first. It is frankly very annoying when they get north indians to sing tamil songs and they don't even try to make it sound half decent. It took me a while to listen and decipher the words by Udit Narayan and Sujatha Bhattacharya. So it is quite possible you will find some mistakes...

I love some of these sentences - thodaamale thodaamale en kangal unnai meynthathu... Haven't we done it all at some points in our lives?

"I like to be awake for you; I love to sleep with you; I love to see the cloths you bought for me to be all wrinkled" These are pretty good lyrics, trying to talk about the same old same old, but in a much more polished way than what you see these days.

I am really in love with the Google transliteration stuff I mentioned earlier. It is simply Awesome!!!

No comments: